Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. In the following you will find information on how we handle your data collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection. Where links are provided to other websites, we have neither influence nor control over the linked contents and the data protection regulations there. We recommend that you check the data protection declarations on the linked websites to determine whether and to what extent personal data is collected, processed, used or made available to third parties.
Responsible body in terms of data protection law
Tel: 0664 75147879
Data processing by visiting our website
When you call up our web pages, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Visited domain
- Date and time of the request
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Web browser and operating system used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Amount of data transmitted
We collect the listed data to ensure a smooth connection of the website and to enable a comfortable use of our website by the users. In addition, the log file serves to evaluate system security and stability as well as for administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data or log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
For reasons of technical security, in particular to ward off attempts to attack our web server, we may store this data temporarily. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual persons on the basis of this data. After seven days at the latest, the data is anonymised by shortening the IP address at domain level, so that it is no longer possible to establish a link to the individual user. There is no evaluation of this data except for statistical purposes in anonymised form. This data is not merged with data from other data sources.
Contact form and contact by e-mail
If you send us enquiries by contact form or e-mail, your details from the enquiry form or your e-mail including the contact details you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Under no circumstances will we pass on this data without your consent. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO and, if applicable, Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO, if your request is aimed at the conclusion of a contract. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your enquiry, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. Information according to Art 13 DSGVO
Your personal data, in particular
- Your master data (name, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, date of birth, customer number) as well as language and number plate number,
- the data in travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, duration, nationality) and identity cards (identity card, driving licence etc. including issuing authority and duration)
- the data on the method of payment and in connection with payments, in particular with EC cards, credit cards and bank cards
- the length of stay requested by you, as well as destinations, hotels, contact persons, conditions, special services, health data, frequent flyer number, personal preferences you provide us with, and
- special categories of data such as health data, special needs and marriage/partnership data,
are needed for our services. This also includes bookings of travel, tourist guides, gastronomy, rental vehicles, transfers, registration processing, insurance, events, tours, accreditations, vouchers including customer creation, billing and its verification (B2B, B2C, FIT), ticket bookings, Sommercard, ski pass, cross-country skiing ticket. We therefore store, process and, where necessary, transfer this data for these purposes to third parties with whom we cooperate in order to provide the most effective and best possible service for our customers - this may also include service providers in third countries as contract processors, software and agency service providers. The legal basis for these data processing processes are
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations towards you,
- any consent obtained from you,
- legal, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (e.g. documentation rights and obligations under accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, litigation) as well as § 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the improvement of our customer service, including in the area of direct advertising, or the protection of our own legal interests)
The duration of the storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship, the consents you have given and, in addition, by the statutory storage obligations and legal obligations applicable to us. We stress that in the case of regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we endeavour to know your customer wishes already communicated to us so well that we can satisfy you continuously and permanently.
Your personal data as stated on the registration form will be forwarded to ARGE Schladming-Dachstein-Card for the smooth issue and use of the Schladming-Dachstein-Sommercard.
Data protection declaration: www.schladming-dachstein/data protection
In the following, you will find information on the rights of data subjects which the applicable data protection law grants you vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 of the Data Protection Act. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data.
- The right to demand, in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- The right, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The right to demand, in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- The right, in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of the federal state in which our registered office is located or, if applicable, that of your usual place of residence or workplace.
- Right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke at any time with future effect any consent to the processing of data that you have once granted. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that this is done for reasons arising from your particular situation. Insofar as the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct advertising, you have a general right of objection without the need to indicate a special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing and that it is not possible to identify you personally. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
User and event level data associated with cookies, user IDs (e.g., User ID) and advertising IDs (e.g., DoubleClick cookies, Android Advertising ID, IDFA) will be retained by us for 14 months before they are automatically deleted.
Using Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain and does not collect personally identifiable information. The tool triggers other tags that may themselves collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will persist for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify website processes by saving settings (e.g. holding back already selected options). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either to implement the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, accept cookies for certain cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser.
You can also individually manage the cookies of many companies and functions that are used for advertising. To do this, use the appropriate user tools, available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Most browsers also offer a "do-not-track" feature that allows you to indicate that you do not want to be "tracked" by websites. If this feature is enabled, the browser will tell ad networks, websites and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavior-based advertising and the like. For information and instructions on how to edit this feature depending on your browser provider
Please note that deactivating cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the relevant legal retention periods (e.g. from commercial law and tax law). After expiry of the respective period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is required for the fulfilment or initiation of a contract, or if we have a legitimate interest in its further storage, the data will be deleted if it is no longer required for these purposes or if you exercise your right of revocation or objection.
You can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As the person concerned, you also have the right to revoke, inform, delete, correct, restrict and transfer your personal data, provided that this is not opposed by any legal obligation on our part to retain it. The consequences of revocation are the deletion of your data. For further information on your rights as a data subject, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be pleased to help you. The Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB), Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, is the competent supervisory authority for complaints.
We reserve the right to adapt or update this data protection declaration if necessary in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. In this way, we can adapt it to current legal requirements and take into account changes in our services, e.g. when introducing new services. The most recent version applies to your visit.